Seminar: Successful trade fair participation in India
To make your trade fair success in India and the expansion of your existing business ties and sales opportunities there more efficient and successful, we are offering you a chance to participate in a seminar (in German) or a webinar (in English).
Successful Trade Show Appearance in India – It Isn’t All About Participating
When you start planning your trade show appearance you shouldn’t only define the goals of your participation but also make sure they are suitable for the Indian market.
- How are your products and services adaptable for the Indian market?
- Are there behaviour and negotiation methods that will help you convince your clients better and that you can prepare for?
Make sure that your trade show appearance will be a sales booster for your target market!
Seminar: “Successful trade fair participation in India”
An abstract of topics which will be discussed:
Training about building of relationships and business in India, e.g.:
- Effective correspondence and phone calls with Indians
- Work ethics in Indian companies – how to facilitate new business relationships with trade fair visitors, clients and partners in India successfully
Targeted measurements for successful business development, e.g.:
- Advice for set-up and trade fair participation – how to meet challenges on-site
- Principles of Product development
- Criteria for finding a sales agent
Seminar (German): Thursday, June 11, 2015, 10:00–17:00
Webinar (English): July 14 and July 21 and July 28, 2015; each from 05:00–18:00
Seminar (German): EUR 295 net of tax per participant (including lunch and conference beverages)
Webinar (English): EUR 185 net of tax per participant
Ms. Martina Maciejewski, Owner “Martina Maciejewski – Your success in India",
Venue of seminar
Messe München GmbH