As an alternative to your individual application, you may also exhibit at your country’s joint pavilion at attractive rates.
The pavilions at a glance
On the initiative of the German Industry Association for Optical, Medical and Mechatronical Technologies Inc. (Spectaris), with the support of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) a German Pavilion has been organized since the first edition of LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA.
- Gain international acceptance by appearing together under the umbrella of the "Made in Germany" logo, without losing your corporate identity
- A quick and easy way to find all German companies
- Convenient infrastructure at your disposal: lounge, information counter, etc.
- Assistance in Germany and on site provided by an experienced organizer
- Efficient and uncomplicated trade-fair organization
- Economic benefits due to federal financial support
The official website of the German Pavilion 2018 will be available here in due time before the trade fair. You will find here detailed information about the exhibitors of the German Pavilion at LASER World of PHOTONICS INDIA 2018, their products and innovations as well as the German Pavilion floor plan.
Details for the Japanese Pavilion will follow soon.
The Chinese Pavilion has been coordinated by Messe München Shanghai Co., Ltd. With its long-standing commitment to high quality, superior service and linking up with the global market, Messe München Shanghai Co., Ltd., is drawing on its abundant resources, stages unequalled trade fairs. It presents customers with international platforms of ex-change and exhibition, while providing multilevel and multifaceted services with its progressive approach.
Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd.
Mr. Kevin Xu / Mr. Angu Song
11th Floor, PINGAN Fortune Tower, 1088 Yuanshen Road,
200122 Pudong New Area, Shanghai
Tel.: +86 21 2020-5574/5652
Details for the Lithuania Pavilion will follow soon.
Details for the UK Pavilion will follow soon.